Friday, January 9, 2015

ARE YOU COMING?

Are you coming down this hallway of life or did you stop?  Did something or someone stop you?

Something stopped me at one time.  I was halted for a long time before I realized I stopped.  I was going through life and had stopped hoping and believing.  I woke up every morning, had my coffee, prayed or made my request to God, got my daughter dressed, kissed my husband on the way out the door and went to work.  Worked, had plenty of conversations, rode through traffic, came home and cooked or dinner was already cooked, took baths and went to sleep.  Your daily life tasks might not look the same but think about your normal tasks you can do with your eyes closed.  I repeated mine several days, weeks, months and almost a year without thinking anything was wrong.  I found a slip of paper that had a thought on it.

Are you intentional?  Intentional at your worship, your marriage, raising your children?  

At first glance I quickly answered "of course, I am."  I repeated the word intentional.  I do things 
on purpose I'm deliberate.
I got down on my knees and realized I stopped on my purpose.  I was created for a purpose.
 We all are!  God is purposeful and doesn't make mistakes.  I let the FEAR of making mistakes stop me before continuing down the hallway of life. The fear of the unknown and what-ifs, and maybes.  There will always be the what-ifs, maybe, no and not yet's.  Do it anyway.  Do and keep doing.
Some of the greatest people had to overcome fear and that's why they accomplished the great things because they did it anyway.  Most times it won't add up or look correct, do it anyway and keep doing it until you get it right.  
There’s always a blessing in showing up, being kind, being generous and doing the right something.


In closing if you want to change let's pray: God you are the Almighty God and you alone reign in my life.  I pray every person who reads this is blessed with extreme favor and grace to get up and DO what You Lord has told them.  Forgive us Father for stopping and bless us with new mercies every day and boldness to get up and finish the race you have set before us.  God, give us the energy, wisdom and strength to run our own race and tell others of your goodness along the way.  In Jesus name, Amen

If you've been here before, leave a comment.

Order "Clash"

No comments:

Post a Comment